WHAT IS SOPHRO-ANGLAIS?
A regular practise of sophrology can help with:
Relieve Stress and Anxiety
Be Here & Now
Improve Concentration and Memory
Improve Health & Immune System
Relieve neck and back pain
Preparation for exams and competitions
WHY ENGLISH CLASSES ?
I want to communicate my passion for english to YOU.
Contact me if you are looking for English classes (individual or in groups).
Sophro-anglais is also a language training company.
I have developed a passion for Sophrology and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life searching well-being and harmony. Life is adventure here and now and we are making it happen. Let us be the actors of our lives. My second passion which started when I was at school is proper english language. It is an exciting language and the open gate to other countries and cultures. What else? When not practising Sophrology, I enjoy life with friends and family, travel as much as I can to see the world and I exercise take care of my body and to compensate my epicurian tastes!
I discovered Sophrology in 2013 during my holidays in the South of France, at a difficult period of my life, and when I was in search for a way to relieve stress and recover happiness every morning. After a session with a sophrologist, I realised that not only could I get better myself , but I could also learn how to help people to get better around me. Living in a society more demanding and tougher everyday, where it is more and more difficult to find one’s own space, it has become essential to get to know oneself , deep inside who we are, and reach balance and harmony in our body and mind everyday. I enrolled at ISEBA, School of Sophrology and Sophrotherapy in Bordeaux, South-West of France. Today, I am a qualified sophrologist and my ambition is to bring this wonderful method to you, who live in France and speak English, and who is eager to step back, let go and enjoy life in the world with others. I believe in people and values, in the unity of body and mind, and in our own power. Sophrology is about being content and happy in our daily lives – something we all aspire to. Let us open our mind and recover the pleasure and simplicity of being Here and Now
- Des restrictions alimentaires aux restrictions sociales…
- La méditation et l’ouverture d’esprit
- Bac 2017 : Gérer son stress le jour J
- Sommeil et sophrologie
- Trouver son équilibre intérieur en pratiquant la sophrologie
- SOPHROLOGUES A METZ – Groupe et Individuel
- Qu’est-ce que la fatigue chronique?
- Brown-out : que se cache-t-il derrière ce nouveau syndrome ?
- Rumination et sophrologie : quels liens?
- La relaxation dynamique utilisée en sophrologie
- Gestion du stress et estime de soi
- La sophrologie pour aider à soigner les troubles musculo-squelettiques (TMS)
- La sophrologie avec les enfants et la sophrologie ludique
- Phénoménologie et Sophrologie